This is quite delightful on a salad with lettuce, goat cheese and almonds. Makes about ½ cup.
What You’ll Need
- jar with a lid
- measuring spoons
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons blueberry vinegar (see previous post for the recipe)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 pinches salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Making the Vinaigrette
- Put the blueberry vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, salt, and pepper. Close the jar and shake vigorously, until the salt is dissolved and the rest of the ingredients are well mixed.
- Add the oil and shake until thoroughly incorporated.
- Taste. Season with more salt and pepper, if necessary.
This makes a tart dressing, with an upfront vinegar flavor. If you wish to tone down the vinegar or you prefer an oilier dressing, add another 2-3 tablespoons of oil (based on your taste preferences) and shake the jar until it is well mixed.